(1) Starch milk blending: Adjusting the starch milk ds which ranges from 31% to 34% by adding certain water. At the same time, adjusting pH value by soda normally, and then input a certain amount of liquefied enzyme.
(2) Liquefaction: pumping the adjusted starch milk to jet cooker then liquefaction colomns for starch hydrolysis reaction.
(3) Saccharification: After liquefaction the liquefied liquor is sent to saccharification tank with enzyme, control a suitable ph, temperature and duration reaction condition to obtain required DE value glucose.
(4) Filtration and Decolorization: Separating the impurities such as protein by filter, and then send filtrate to decolor tank with active carbon, the colored matter and fine impurities will be adsorbed by active carbon under suitable temperature and duration. Then it is sent to filter to remove active carbon.
(5) Ion exchange: Remove the salt and organic existing in the glucose by the ion exchange resin for its exchange property to specific ion and adsorption property to the organic. Through this treatment, high quality glucose can be obtained.
(6) Evaporation: Increase the concentration of glucose by evaporation.
(7) Crystallization: Sterilizing the concentrated glucose and then transporting it to crystallizer. Add a certain amount of crystal seeds into crystallizer and maintain a certain time. In the process, control the crystallization temperature to make the glucose molecules crystallize out of the solution.
(8) Separation: Using the centrifuge to separate the crystalline dextrose and liquid glucose.
(9) Drying: Transporting the wet crystalline dextrose to dryer, then it will be dried according to the moisture requirement.